Gamma Digital Pack – Canadian Edition
Lifetime access to Gamma streaming instruction videos and online Instruction Manual, lesson and test solutions, Skip Count Songs MP3s and Songbook PDFs, and other online resources from any browser. You’ll also have access to the Math-U-See Digital Manipulatives. Digital Access information will be sent in a separate email once the order has been processed. Note: Digital Packs do not include Student Workbook or Tests.
Multiplication for single and multiple-digit numbers and other topics.
Once students have mastered the concepts of addition and subtraction (covered in Alpha and Beta), they are ready for multiplication. Gamma teaches single-digit facts and multiple-digit multiplication skills..
Major Concepts and Skills Include:
- Using strategies based on place value and properties of operations to multiply
- Fluently multiplying any combination of whole numbers
- Solving for an unknown factor
- Solving abstract and real-world problems involving addition, subtraction, and multiplication
- Measuring and computing area
- Relating concepts of area to addition and multiplication
Additional Concepts and Skills:
- Skip counting as a precursor to multiplication
- Adding and subtracting time in hours and minutes
- Multiplying, adding, and subtracting Canadian currency and standard units of measure
- Representing, recording, and interpreting data
- Understanding of basic fractions
- Estimating and solving measurement problems