PreCalculus Student Pack
The PreCalculus Student Pack contains the Student Workbook with lesson-by-lesson worksheets and review pages and the PreCalculus Tests.
Trigonometry, identities, polar equations, logarithms, sequences, limits and other topics to prepare for calculus.
Major Concepts and Skills Include:
- Understanding and working with trigonometric ratios, their reciprocals, and their inverses
- Working with trigonometric expressions and identities
- Understanding and working with polar coordinates and radian measure
- Graphing and analyzing trigonometric functions
- Understanding functions, limits, domain, and range
- Working with Arithmetic and Geometric Series and Sequences
Additional Concepts and Skills:
- Understanding and applying the Laws of Sines and Cosines
- Understanding and applying the Sum, Difference, Double-Angle, and Half-Angle Identities
- Proving trigonometric identities
- Working with vectors and adding linear functions
- Understanding and working with logarithms
- Working with Euler’s number and natural logarithms
There are no reviews yet.