Pre-Algebra Digital Pack
Lifetime access to Pre-Algebra streaming instruction videos and online Instruction Manual, lesson and test solutions, and other online resources from any browser. You’ll also have access to the Math-U-See Digital Manipulatives. Digital Access information will be sent in a separate email once the order has been processed. Note: Digital Packs do not include Student Workbook or Tests.
Negative numbers, order of operations, solving for the unknown, and other topics.
Major Concepts and Skills Include:
- Fluently adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing positive and negative numbers
- Understanding and simplifying exponents
- Using properties of operations, order of operations, and absolute value
- Expanding understanding of place value
- Evaluating radicals
- Identifying the least common multiple and greatest common factor
Additional Concepts and Skills:
- Using the Pythagorean theorem to identify triangle attributes
- Transforming temperatures between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Understanding and computing surface area and volume
- Adding and subtracting time using both 12-hour and military notation
- Adding and multiplying polynomials
- Identifying rational and irrational numbers
There are no reviews yet.