Geometry Student Pack
The Geometry Student Pack contains the Student Workbook with lesson-by-lesson worksheets, review pages, and honors pages. It also includes the GeometryTests.
Points, lines, planes, angles, circles, triangles, quadrilaterals, Pythagorean Theorem, conic sections, proofs and more.
Major Concepts and Skills Include:
- Describing points, lines, rays, line segments, angles, and planes
- Calculating the measure of the interior and exterior angles of a regular polygon
- Understanding the geometry of a circle, sphere, and ellipse
- Understanding and computing volume and surface area of solids
- Using the Pythagorean theorem to identify triangle attributes
- Applying postulates, theorems, definitions, and properties to geometric proofs
Additional Concepts and Skills:
- Using a protractor to construct angles
- Using a compass to construct bisectors
- Constructing and identifying triangles
- Working with algebraic expressions containing radicals
- Completing geometric transformations within a Cartesian plane
- Understanding basic trigonometric functions
There are no reviews yet.