New from Konos and Carole Thaxton
Another year-long writing project from Carole Thaxton. Learn language arts while writing your family history. A one-year project for grades 5-12 that is easy because it is a series of short stories. The stories are based on real facts, so less imagination is necessary.
Teaching Excellence in Writing,
with a Distinctive Canadian Style
For over twenty years, Master Teachers of Dr. J.B. Webster’s Blended Structure and Style writing method, Bev and Bryan Rempel have been teaching, writing and presenting courses that have inspired thousands of Canadian students to write with confidence, clarity and conviction.
StyleWriter Canada - Teaching Writing with Excellence
StyleWriter teaches “writing” for students at all grade levels from Grades 3 and above, with downloadable video courses and lesson books that do the teaching for you. Marking is done with the included checklists.
- Canadian content written by Canadians for Canadians
- Program based on “Blended Structure and Style” as taught by Dr. J.B. Webster Ph.D.
- Downloadable Courses Instantly Accessible
- NO Shipping Charges
- Grammar Taught throughout writing lessons
- Reproducible within a family
- Schools can license use in classrooms
- Affordable courses for all families
- NO complex teacher manuals
- Get started today
StyleWriter Product Overview
Bryan and Bev Rempel founded Webster’s Academy for Excellence in Writing to teach the Blended Structure and Style method of writing to Canadian home school parents and educators. Here are some testimonials from parents and teachers who have successfully implemented this program with their students.