Zeta Instruction Pack
The Zeta Instruction Pack contains the Instruction Manual with lesson-by-lesson instructions and full solutions, and the DVD with lesson-by-lesson video instruction.
Decimals, percents and other topics.
Zeta extends the student’s concept of place value to the right of the decimal point. Students learn to complete core operations with decimals. The connection between fractions and decimals is presented.
Major Concepts and Skills Include:
- Expanding understanding of place value from positive powers of ten to include decimals
- Fluently adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing multiple digit decimals using place-value strategies
- Solving real-world problems with decimals and percentages
- Understanding the metric system and converting from one unit of measure to another
Additional Concepts and Skills:
- Understanding and simplifying exponents
- Understanding negative numbers and representing them on the coordinate plane
- Using properties of operations to simplify and evaluate algebraic expressions
- Interpreting and graphing relationships between dependent and independent variables
- Understanding of plane geometry & geometric symbols
- Using ratio reasoning to solve problems
There are no reviews yet.